Download the official PlayBox app to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch without jailbreak. PlayBox is the new alternative to MovieBox, Show Box, and PopcornTime. PlayBox allows you to stream movies, TV series, cartoons, and anime in HD from your iOS device. It supports iOS 6+ and is confirmed working for iOS 9.0.2 Get Spotify Download Premium.
How-to Install PlayBox to the iOS
This new tutorial is confirmed working for iOS 9.0.2 and lower.
1. Download and install vShare (Unjailbroken) here:
2. Press ‘Install‘
3. Open vShare and press ‘Trust‘
iOS 9+ users: You will receive an Untrusted Enterprise Developer pop-up when opening the app.
Go to ‘Settings‘ > ‘General‘ > ‘Profile‘ > ‘Haiyang Yi Zhuo Fuzhuan…‘ > ‘Trust…’ > ‘Trust‘ again to trust vShare. You will now be able to run vShare.
Click Here To Read: PlayBox HD Apk – Download Play Box App For Android
4. Type ‘PlayBox HD’ in the search bar and hit ‘Search‘
5. Press the ‘Download‘ icon.
6. Once Play Box HD is done downloading, it will ask you to install it. Press ‘Install‘
Play Box will now be installed to your device and can be accessed on the home screen.
Note: If you are unable to install vShare or PlayBox, please try again later. Users who could not install have reported success when trying again the next day or so. Please also note that if you restart your device, vShare and all apps installed via vShare will crash. You will need to uninstall then reinstall the apps again.
PlayBox HD for iOS Without Jailbreak:
If you are looking for watching free movies, cartoons, TV shows and lots of exciting stuff you have come to the right place. In this article we are going to tell you about PlayBox HD App for iOS devices and step by step tutorial for how to download and about successful installation of PlayBox HD App for iOS 9.3/9.2/9.2.1/9.1 or upcoming iOS 10, iOS 9.4 on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch without Jailbreak.
As we mentioned above, PlayBox HD app is best among the competitors which let you enjoy free movies, cartoons, Television shows in your iOS device. There are a large number of movies available in PlayBox HD app for you so that you can watch your favorite movies all day free of cost.
Because of some reasons, PlayBox HD is not available on the iOS app store. On the other hand, this PlayBox is very hot in the Cydia iPhone app Store because of the ability that it supports both Chromecast and Apple TV.
Download PlayBox HD for iOS
We recommend you to use PlayBox in place of the competitors like MovieBox, ShowBox and PopCorn Time etc. because there are some negative reviews about the crashing of the MovieBox and ShowBox.
So now it’s the time to guide you step by step tutorial for Downloading PlayBox HD App for iOS 9.3/9.2/9.2.1/9.1 or iOS 10, iOS 9.4 on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch without Jailbreak. No problem is found on the above versions while installing PlayBox HD app. Just follow these steps and enjoy PlayBox HD app.
- Check it : GBA4iOS for iPhone 6, 6s, 6s Plus /iPhone 5/5S/5C Without Jailbreak
Install PlayBox HD for iOS 12.1, 12.2 & iOS 12+ on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
- Open a Safari browser on your iOS device and go to playboxhd.net.
- Scroll down and find the Direct Download button and tap on it.
- A pop-up message will be displayed with warning message like “us.archive.org” would like to install PlayBox HD”. Tap on the Install button to continue.
- Step 4: Go back to your home screen and you will see PlayBox HD is downloading.
- Step 5: After complete installation just tap on the PlayBox HD icon to open the app and enjoy free HD movies online from your iPhone, iPad or even iPod Touch.
PlayBox HD App for iOS Features on iPhone/iPad & iPod Touch
- Stream the latest movies & TV shows updated frequently from the developer.
- Quite clear program & menu style for economical usage.
- Genres available like – Comedy Action, Science- Fiction, Anime & rather more for you.
- You can also download to watch the stuff later on the PlayBox server.
- You also can choose graphics quality of the picture.
- Create your own Playlist/Queue to observe movies one by one.
Update: PlayBox HD is no longer available for it’s Android and iOS users. Please use it’s renamed version of the app, Download MediaBox HD APK for android users and MediaBox HD on iOS devices with third-party apps like “AppValley” & “TweakBox App“.
PlayBox HD App for Upcoming versions – iOS
The iOS versions 10/9.4/9.5 yet to be released, expected to release in mid of 2016. We’re expecting more cool and exciting features from new iOS versions and also from the PlayBox app. The same steps might be used to download PlayBox on the iOS versions 10/9.4/9.5.
For a long time this app was only available to people with jailbroken devices, however, in recent years it has become possible to install this app without the need of a jailbreak. These methods can be a little temperamental so new websites are always showing up with the ability to install them.
Requirements & Notes:
- This does not require a jailbroken device.
- This does not require a computer.
- This app is signed and can be revoked at any time by Apple. If this happens the app will start to crash. To fix this re-download the app and try again. If this does not fix the issue then try again in a few days. (Click here to see how to prevent apps getting revoked)
- Navigate to this page on your iOS device (must be with Safari). Tap on the button in the middle of the page labelled ‘Install AppValley’.
- You should get a pop-up asking you if you want to install the AppValley app on your device. Tap on the ‘Install’ button, and the app should begin to install on your device like a normal app store application.
- Once the app has been installed it will not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General>Device Management
- Tap one of the menus within this page until you find the one containing AppValley. Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the app will become trusted.
- Open the AppValley app, then tap the ‘Library’ button at the bottom. In here you have the option to view apps, games, and unverified apps. Tap on the ‘Browse‘ button under the ‘Apps‘ section.
- You should now see a list of all the applications that are available to be downloaded. Find the app named ‘PlayBox HD‘ and tap on it. This should bring you to the apps install page.
- On the install page, tap the ‘Get‘ button next to the icon. A pop-up should appear asking if you want to install the app. Tap on ‘Install‘. It should now begin installing like a normal app store app.
- Once the app has been installed it might not open due to an untrusted enterprise developer error. To solve this open the Settings app and navigate to General>Device Management
- Tap one of the menus within this page until you find the one containing the PlayBox HD app you downloaded. Tap ‘Trust’ twice and the app will become trusted.
- You should now be able to open and use the PlayBox HD app on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad